The 24 Hours of Le Mans first took place in 1923 and since then it has become one of the most important races in the world. It is regarded as part of motorsport's "Triple Crown", the others being the Indianapolis 500 and Monaco Grand Prix.
In 2019 the 24 Hours of Le Mans will be even more important than normal because it is the finale of the unique WEC Super Season.
Attending this incredible week long festival of racing does not need to be a gruelling test of your endurance because you can stay at a peaceful offsite 4* campsite, located only 5 miles from the circuit with comfortably large pitches and permanent facilities, which is a complete contrast to the frenetic atmosphere at the track.
Alternatively you can treat yourself to some luxury by staying at a stunning family run chateau. With only 3 rooms available you can be assured of a very personal service from the British owners.
Weekend circuit transfers will be provided from both locations.
The full range of public campsites at the circuit and grandstand upgrades can also be arranged.
- Meals and drinks not stated as being included
- Travel Insurance
Wednesday 12 June 2019
The action starts today with the first practice and qualifying sessions.
Thursday 13 June 2019
The temperatures may drop after dark but the battle for pole position intensifies in the final qualifying session which concludes at midnight.
Friday 14 June 2019
There is no on track action today but there is still plenty of entertainment at the circuit. Anyone with a general admission ticket can enter the pitlane to see the teams make their final preparations and the fun fair will be in full swing.
Away from the circuit the Classic British Welcome will be taking place all day at Saint-Saturnin where a huge variety of cars will be on display.
In the evening attention turns to the centre of Le Mans where the drivers parade takes place.
Saturday 15 June 2019
After the support races in the morning the excitement steadily builds until the start of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Sunday 16 June 2019
Today we will find out how many of the 60 entrants will still be running and who will be the overall winner after 24 hours of hard racing.
Monday 17 June 2019
It's time to pack up and head home today with plenty of amazing memories to look back on.
After you have reviewed the options available please complete the booking form or contact us if you have any questions.
Off Circuit 4* Camping
An excellent campsite only 5 miles from the circuit. The peaceful setting offers a very different camping experience to the sites available at the circuit. It is ideal for families and anyone wanting to get away from the noise and crowds for a few hours.
- Large reserved camping pitches with electrical hook up (a limited number of self catering chalets are also available)
- Suitable for standard motorhomes and caravans
- A local supermarket nearby or a hypermarket 3 miles away
- Heated swimming pool
- Activity room and WiFi
The following prices are per person for 3 nights and include:
- Channel crossings
- General Admission ticket
- A FREE Beer & Pizza evening at the campsite on Friday
- Entry to a Thai Street Food evening at the campsite on Sunday
- Weekend circuit transfers
- Comprehensive "Essential Guide to Le Mans"
- The ability to upgrade to Grandstand seats at excellent prices
Supplements may apply for over 5 day travel and some Brittany Ferries routes. Cabin or reclining seat supplements apply on overnight crossings. For driver only prices or if you would like to stay longer than 3 nights please contact us for a personalised quote.
On Circuit Camping
Working in collaboration with an Official Supplier for the 24 Hours of Le Mans means you also have access to the full range of public campsites at the circuit. Please contact us to let us know your requirements.
A Luxury Chateau
Spoil yourself with an indulgent Le Mans experience by staying at this beautiful chateau in a tranquil location 25 minutes north of the circuit. Every room has a stunning antique bed, made with crisp cotton sheets and luxurious wool duvets to keep you comfortably cool on balmy summer nights.
- 4 nights accommodation with a home-made breakfast each morning prepared with ingredients sourced from the chateau potager and local farmers
- Includes General Admission ticket
- Transport to and from the circuit on race days whenever you like
- Exclusive use of the chateau and its parkland during your stay
- Complimentary Wifi
- Off-street car parking
- Twin or double room per person £975 SOLD OUT
- Single room per person £1840 SOLD OUT
If you would like to stay longer than 4 nights please contact us for a personalised quote.
Bespoke packages can be tailor made to your requirements. There are lots of options available including the following.
- A very special, 4 course evening meal made with the best local and home-grown ingredients £48
- Champagne afternoon tea £24
- Home-made, gourmet, picnic lunches to take to the track £19
- A relaxed bonfire BBQ night £29
- Spa treatments in the comfort of your own room - £various
- Transfers to Le Mans station for day trips to Paris (it’s only an hour away on the TGV) - £free
(Chateau prices exclude Channel crossings)
Prices are per person and are a supplement to General Admission which must be purchased at the same time. Under 16's require a Grandstand ticket even though they do not need a General Admission ticket. All Grandstands are numbered and all apart from T22 Wollek are covered.
- T34 Pits - £110 Excellent view of the pit straight. Close to the 'Village' and Paddock. A good view of a giant screen.
- T23 Raccordement - £110 Excellent view of the Ford Chicane, pit lane entrance and pit straight. Facing a giant screen.
- T22 Wollek - £70 Close to the start line. Excellent view of the Ford Chicane and pit straight. View of a giant screen.
- T21 Tavano - £125 Close to the start line. Excellent view of the Ford Chicane and pit straight. Good view of a giant screen.
- T20 Leonard - £125 Excellent view of the pit straight and podium. Good view of a giant screen.
- T19 Lagache - £125 Excellent view of the pits and pit straight. Good view of a giant screen.
- T18 ACO - £on request Fantastic view of the pits and pit straight. Facing a giant screen.
- T16 Sommer - £125 Excellent view of the pit lane exit and pit straight. Facing a giant screen.
- T15 Chinetti - £110 Excellent view of the pit lane exit and pit straight. Facing a giant screen.
- T12 Benoist - £100 Stunning view of the pit lane exit and start of the Dunlop Curve. Facing a giant screen.
- T11 Wimille - £100 Stunning view of the pit lane exit and start of the Dunlop Curve. Near the main entrance (Museum). Facing a giant screen.
- T5 Dunlop - £125 Ideally located near the Dunlop Chicane, the concert area and Panorama fun fair. Facing a giant screen.
- T4 Panorama - £125 Stunning view of the Dunlop Chicane. Close to the concert area and Panorama fun fair. Facing a giant screen.
In partnership with