Spa Six Hours 27-29 September 2019
A superb historic racing festival featuring a full length 6 hour endurance race for classic Touring and GT cars.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Event Access, Food, Group Tour, Hotel, Scenic, Time on Track
After starting our calendar of motorsport events with the increasingly popular Spa Classic in May we are delighted to offer you the chance to attend our season finale, the Spa Six Hours.
Unlike other events which try to recreate the atmosphere of a 1960's endurance race in an hour, this one is a full length endurance race. Starting at 16.00 on Saturday the enormous grid of iconic cars will compete wheel to wheel into the night in an attempt to win what many regard as most the prestigious trophy in classic racing.
Another highlight in the busy schedule of races is the FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship.
Your tickets will give you access to the race paddocks, allowing you to get very close to the huge number of cars taking part.
Parking is free for classic cars of more than 25 years old. If you are travelling in a newer car you will need to purchase an additional parking pass.
All of our tours are flexible so we are able to cater for your specific requirements.
After you have reviewed the packages available please contact us.
- Accommodation, meals and drinks listed in the package details
- Entrance to the circuit giving access to the paddocks and all open grandstands
- Parking for classic cars of more than 25 years old
- Meals and drinks not stated as being included
- Channel crossings
- Travel Insurance
27 September 2019
Arrive at Spa Francorchamps.
Either visit the circuit to watch the practice and qualifying sessions or go straight to your accommodation.
28 September 2019
A full day of racing which concludes with the Spa Six Hours (starts at 16.00).
29 September 2019
Another action packed day at one of the best circuits in the world.
30 September 2019
All packages include:
- Accommodation, meals and drinks listed in the package details.
- Your entrance ticket and parking for cars over 25 years old. If you are travelling in a newer car you will need to purchase an additional parking pass.
This event is nearly sold out so please contact us to check current availability.
Thursday 26 - Friday 27 September
This quiet 3 star hotel is a short drive from Calais and the perfect place to stop if you have a long journey in the UK.
After absorbing the 1 hour time difference while you sleep you will have all of today to enjoy the excellent rural roads in the Ardennes on your way to Spa Francorchamps.
- 1 night bed and breakfast
- Assistance with route planning through the Ardennes if required
- Twin or double room per person £contact us
- Single room per person £contact us
Friday 27 May – Monday 30 September
An excellent 4 star hotel 20 minutes from the circuit.
This vibrant hotel is always in high demand and places are expected to fill quickly.
- 3 nights bed and breakfast
- 1 weekend entrance ticket per person
- Parking for cars over 25 years old
- Twin or double room per person £limited availability - contact us
- Single room per person £limited availability - contact us