From 25 May 2018 all organisations must comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and is designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect all EU citizens and to reshape the way organisations approach data privacy.
Fasttracktours.co.uk is a trading name of IACAM Ltd (company number 7097623) whose address is 23 Elizabeth Way, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9PQ, England.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Personal data we may collect from you
Personal data is any information about a living individual that can be used on its own, or with other data, to identify them.
If you give us personal data relating to someone else we will assume they have given their consent to us receiving and processing it.
The personal data we may collect from you, which you will provide voluntarily, will not be excessive. We will only collect and process sufficient data to enable us to deal with your request, such as:
- Your full name.
- Your address.
- Your telephone number(s).
- Your date of birth.
- Your nationality.
- Details of your bank account or credit/debit card, or other payment details (we do not retain these details).
- Medical information including details of any allergies.
- The make, model and registration of your car(s).
- Any other data you ask us to process on your behalf or additional data we require to deal with your request.
Data we may collect which is not personal data
- Your IP address.
- How you interacted with the website (pages viewed, links clicked, etc).
- The type of device you used.
- External links you clicked to arrive at our website.
It will not be possible to identify you from this information and it will only be used for statistical reasons to help us improve our website, products and/or services we provide.
You can disable cookies at any time by updating your browser settings but doing this will impact the functionality of all websites you visit.
What we do with your data
We will use your data to:
- Meet our contractual obligations to provide you with the information, service or product you have requested.
- Advertise or promote our services or products.
Disclosure of your data
The data you give us will NOT be released to third parties unless:
- It is necessary to disclose some of your data to our partners or suppliers (e.g. a courier, a cross channel operator, a hotel, etc.) to fulfil your request.
- We have been asked to do so by a law enforcement or regulatory agency.
Depending on the destination of the tour or location of the event your are booking, we may need to transfer some of your personal data to a country or territory outside of the European Economic Area.
Protecting your data
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data that we hold.
While we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data you accept that transmitting data via the internet is not 100% secure. This means we cannot guarantee that any data transferred from or to you via the internet will not be intercepted.
We may contact you about our products, services, promotions or special offers by email, direct mail or customised online advertising.
You can choose not to receive these messages at any time by contacting us or by following the links which appear at the bottom of all of our marketing emails to ‘update your subscription preferences’ or ‘unsubscribe’.
We will NOT sell or transfer your details to other organisations who supply products and services which may interest you.
You have the following rights in relation to the data we hold about you:
- To be told about a data breach within 72 of us becoming aware of it.
- To access the data.
- To rectify or correct any errors in the data.
- To be forgotten (i.e. delete/erase the data).
- To object to the data being processed.
- To restrict the processing of the data.
- To receive the data in a commonly used format so it can be transmitted to another data controller.
- To object to marketing.
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post – Fasttracktours.co.uk, 23 Elizabeth Way, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9PQ, England